Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I remember a perfect baseball games.

This is I like one of the causes of the baseball game. I like the game. Is perfect.Cain hurled Major League Baseball’s 22nd perfect game earlier this year, and Hamels, the Most Valuable Player of the 2008 World Series, pitched in his third All Star Game two weeks ago. Match-ups of two of the best hurlers in baseball happen rarely, and they usually attract a lot of attention when they do. Yesterday was no exception, but neither pitcher had his best stuff yesterday. Both surrendered five earned runs and multiple homers, and both go no-decisions in the game.


I know what's his favorite sport. I've always loved baseball, so let me feel happy.What made the game interesting was that Cain smashed his first homer of the season, but the sixth of his eight year career in the top of the third. Homers by pitchers are rare enough, but then Hamels came up in the bottom of the third and smacked a homer of his own, his first in seven major league seasons. ’It was nice,” Hamels said. ”I enjoyed it more after giving up my first ever homer to a pitcher.” Cain was philosophical about it. ”I figured he’d try to put one out,” Cain said. ”The most frustrating thing you can do is give up a homer to a pitcher.”

No comments:

Post a Comment